7.20.2008

Untitled

I would think that spending some time alone would be great. The boys have been driving me insane lately. From Joey playing in baby powder, getting it ALL over, and yes, I mean ALL OVER their bedroom, to Josh mimicking everything I say and laughing when Joey gets in trouble... it's just been a rough time. On the plus side, the boys are getting used to sleeping together and have been playing really well together. I just wanted some quiet time where I wasn't having to discipline a child to screaming at a dog.

Well, I got the quiet time. And I'm lonely.

I've gotten to catch up on my shows on DVR. I ate some special mommy food (a.k.a. Betty Crocker Warm Delights), finished the laundry, cleaned my bathroom, cleaned the kitchen... and now that it's bed time I feel a little lost since David's not within reach and my boys aren't in the room next door. All I have is Gus, our German Shorthaired Pointer, with HORRIBLE gas, lying next to me. I mean seriously. This dog needs like Beano or something. It's bad. Really bad.

I watched "Coyote Ugly." It's one of those movies that when it comes on, I have to watch. It's not even that great of a movie, but I love it. And in five minutes, a Grey's Anatomy rerun comes on on Lifetime.

What I need to do is just take some Benadryl or my Fioricet and just go into a chemically inhanced sleep since I'm not sleeping lately. Yah, I'm gunna try that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.