As I'm laying here watching a rerun of "Friends," there's a bunch on my mind:
1) I'm super worried about my mother in law. She's almost 60 and has a horribly broken ankle. She's having surgery on Thursday and is getting like 3 pins and 2 plates to keep it together. She's got such a long haul ahead of her, for instance, absolutely under no circumstances is she allowed to put weight on that foot for at least 8 weeks. She has been the rock for our entire family, including my sister in law's family. She watches our children, she bakes and cooks for us, she's just everything I could ever want in a mother-in-law. I consider her to be my other mom, not just a MIL.
2) David is out of town this week. He's been gone before for this long, like to Colorado or just hunting. But this week, it's extra hard for me for some reason. I'm such a baby at night that I just ache for him to be here and I cry. It's pathetic!!! I so need to stop, but I don't know how.
3) I want to scrapbook. Badly. It's my creative way of venting. Of dealing with the last bit of depression that I deal with on a daily basis.
I had such a good day today with my boys though. We went to the park first thing this morning and then came home, had an early lunch then nap time. When we woke up, we headed out to the mall and went to Build A Bear to get a new outfit for their bears, Snuggy and Kitty. (Yes, Joey has a bear named Kitty. Joshy made it for him before he was born and brought it to the hospital to give to him. He named him Kitty because at the time Joshy's favorite movie was "Monsters, Inc." and Kitty ((a.k.a. James P. Sullivan "Sully")) was nicknamed Kitty by the little girl, Boo.) Then we had dinner and came home.
I adore my boys so much. I don't know where I'd be without them. Sure, they drive me nuts a lot of the time, but they're my world.
Ok, getting sappy and I'm vomitting verbally... G'nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.