2.01.2012

Fabulous Valentine's Challenge - Day 3

Valentine’s Day Challenge
Holy snot buckets! I've blogged 3 days in a row! I should do challenges more often.

So, we really don't do Valetine's Day dates.  I don't need them.  David and I have been together almost 13 years, so to me, everyday is a blessing.  However, I couldn't miss out on showing y'all what I'd choose for a Valentine's date!
 
Day 3:  Love My Outfit - Valentine's Day Outfits
 

I'd start with this palette:

 

And then, I'd add these shoes (if I could afford these beauties!!!):
And then I'd do my hair like this:
Instead of keeping my hair straight, I'd put it in ringlets!! My hair comes down to the middle of my back now, so this would be GORGEOUS!!! So there's my Valentine's Date outfit. I love this style of casual yet slightly glam. Y'all have a great day and link up too!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the soft pink with grey. Such a pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous hair style to go with an adorable outfit!

    Thanks for linking up with us for the Valentine's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,i LOVE it all!!!

    super cute and sleek and sexy :)

    great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that hair, hmm something to try.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.