Today's challenge: Love Telling This Bad Date Story - Worst Date Ever
I personally don't have a bad date story, nor want to spend time hurting my brain to come up with one from the early years of high school. As I said in my last post, high school sucked for me.
So, my husband and I like to watch Impractical Jokers on TruTV. It's 4 guys, who with hidden cameras and microphones and ear pieces all participate in challenges where they have to do or say whatever the other 3 are telling him to do. There was a challenge where they were speed dating, one at a time, and had to say whatever the other guys were telling him to say.
Here's a little clip:
Do you think it was one of her worst dates ever!? Poor girl, but then again, her "sisters" were large and in charge!!
So there's my participation for day 2! I'm challenging myself to do each day! Let's hope I pull it off!
That is the same with me. I've never really been on a date. Just not the date type. I'd rather be at home, watching TV with a beer. I love the name of your blog, by the way! Found you through the V-Day linkup and I'm following you. Mandy http://mandyxcakesandcompany.blogspot.com
That is the same with me. I've never really been on a date. Just not the date type. I'd rather be at home, watching TV with a beer.
ReplyDeleteI love the name of your blog, by the way!
Found you through the V-Day linkup and I'm following you.
Mandy
http://mandyxcakesandcompany.blogspot.com
Haha I like your creativity!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us!
Oh my yes I believe so.
ReplyDelete