1.03.2012

Things I don’t want to forget…

… before 2012 comes and goes.

This little girl, before she gets any bigger.

DSCN0072

This seems to be her smile of choice whenever she sees a camera.  Just today, she got to eat lunch on the bench of our kitchen table, not her booster seat.  She sat there, so proud of herself, eating her lunch like a big girl.  She’d holler over to me, “Mommy!  Hi!” and wave and give me a great big smile.  Then when she was done, she took her plate and put it in the sink.  Without me having to ask! :::sigh::: When did she get so big?!

**AND **

These two boys, before they get too old to love on me and give me kisses and hugs in public.

DSCN0058

Joey and Josh have been through a lot the past three-four weeks.  (There will be a post soon about what all has happened, I just need to find the right words.)  They have been troopers for sure.  Today, they started a new journey by starting a new school.  Before the Christmas break, we found out that Joey is dyslexic.  Which is an answered prayer.  He’s such a bright little boy but we just couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t learn his written letters and numbers.  Now we know.  Now we can come up with a plan with his new teachers and specialists.  Also, today, they begin Tae Kwon Do.  I’m hoping they’ll love it as much as David and I love Modern Arnis.

Once I get my thoughts straight, I’ll blog some more.  I’m hoping to get more followers and also to grow my mini-mommy business this year.

Happy New Year to whoever reads this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.