1.19.2012

“It’s Ok” Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays

Linking up with the girls today.  Hopefully will gain some more followers!  :::hint-hint:::
It’s ok…
  • To not feel like our new house is completely “home” yet, even though we are in love with the house.
  • To wonder how my last post got almost over 200 hits, yet no new followers… hmmm…
  • To feel that I’m not advocating enough for Joey even though it seems the school district has a really good plan for him and his speech and dyslexia help.
  • To wonder WTH the whole SOPA blackout is… I guess I’m too behind the times.  So sue me. Oh wait… read my last post.
  • To be super proud of my husband.  He’s an amazing man and father.
  • To wanna brag left and right about us moving Kimber to her big girl bed.  Yuuup.  She handled it like a pro.  Doesn’t get out of bed or anything.  She pretty much rocks my face off.
  • To feel sheepish for finally watching The Big Bang Theory.  OMG.  It’s like my new favorite show.  I can’t believe I haven’t found it sooner.
  • To feel sheepish for creating a Twitter account.  It actually helped my blog reach people and make people aware of what exactly is happening all over America.
  • To be completely stoked about our AT&T UVerse TV.  Records up to 4 shows at the same time without taking up a TV.  Not afraid to admit Tuesday and Thursday nights are GREAT TV nights for me.  Tuesdays:  Glee, Biggest Loser, and Dance Moms.  Thursdays:  Big Bang Theory and Grey’s.
  • To still be like the only Twi-Hard who hasn’t seen Breaking Dawn… one day, one day…
  • To want to complain about this migraine I’ve had for 4 days and counting.  Thank God it’s what I call a “functioning” migraine.  I still wanna crawl in bed and lay there all day.
  • To wanna do more with my bows/flower clips and my lil’ business.  One day, one day…
What’s ok with you!?

2 comments:

  1. I love Tuesday night line-ups! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! I love Big Bang Theory!! You need to see Breaking Dawn asap though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.