It didn’t get as much publicity as I’d hope, so I’m going to be changing the name to what my husband suggested, because I liked his idea the best. Next week, this will be known as “The Schmidt Hits the Fan.” Because I couldn’t resist.
Also, next week, I will hopefully begin a new link up for Tuesdays. It will either be “Tried and True Tuesday” where you can share your favorite things, whether clothing, food, cleaners, etc. Or, I’m thinking of “Fitness Tip Tuesday” where you can share your favorite healthy recipes or favorite workout tips. There are so many of us out there that are in the midst of our journey to weight loss. I started mine almost two years ago. And it was honestly the best thing I’ve ever done for myself.
So, whaddya think? I need some feedback, ok?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.