5.07.2012
SMHS #3 ... and my 200th post!
Welcome to edition 3 of "Schmidt My Husband Says" a.k.a SMHS. And :::fanfare music playing:::
MY 200th POST!!!!!
So starting off tonight's post is something that just happened. David has just recently bought a pair of pants at the army-surplus store and he was looking at the belt tonight.
"Apparently, I wear a size 14-16 in womens according to this belt."
I reply, "Well before I started losing weight, I was a size 18."
And then in response, "You were a cow."
In his defense, I was laughing at an ongoing conversation with a new twitter friend, Danielle, who blogs over at Things Carter Says.... She had drawn a cow on Draw Something and I pointed out there were no utters. Then she started complaining about someone who had "unfollowed" her on Twitter (which, whoever it was, is freakin' looney) and I told her not to have a cow. She pretty much agreed that I was the smartest person ever (right, Danielle?)... So, yes, I was a cow.
Moo.
I digress.
David and I, a couple weekends ago, took a gun course together and got to have a kid-free lunch out and about. I ate shrimp and grits, and they were NOMZ NOMZ NOMZ NOMZ.
In the car on the way back to the range, I say, "My hands smell like shrimp and grits."
He responds, "Well, mine smell like iron. And brawn."
So manly!
And last week or so, David's back was hurting. He'd been icing it and then said, "Maybe I'll just use the heating pad. But normally it just makes me have to poop. But then again there's not a lot that doesn't make me have to poop."
Touché, babe. Touché.
Last but not least, we recently went to the Dept. of Motor Vehicles. I sat in the car with Kimber, while David was in changing his address. In the parking lot, I'm people-watching (a favorite pass time). The girl in the car parked in front of us picks her nose and proceeds to eat the booger on her finger. I sent a message to David telling him this and he says, "Always a special trip to the DMV. Like going to the zoo. " Then a couple minutes later I get from him, "Should have came in with a wheel chair. They go to the front of the line."
So, there ya have it. 200 posts later. And almost 4 years of blogging.
Follow me on Twitter if you'd like. And follow David too. Who knows? You might get straight up SMHS firsthand.
@schmidtmommy824
@TxJeep76
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

200 posts!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteHahahah, I LOVE people watching! And the thing about making him have to poop? Totally sounds like something Nate would say!
ReplyDelete