5.24.2012

It’s Ok w/ Amber and Neely

Its Ok Thursdays

Ok.  Fine Neely.  I give.  As much as I wanna rename this link up to “It’s NOT Ok” I will put my big girl panties on and suck it up.

It’s Ok…

  • To be utterly appalled by the way some people run their business and their business ethics.  You don’t string people along just to be your backup.  It’s rude and makes people feel like crap. 
  • To need to refill my coffee cup before typing anymore.
  • To go to my doctor and ask for help with the lack of sleep, migraines, and panic attacks.
  • To admit that I can’t handle my emotions by myself and need a little medical addition.
  • To be completely heartbroken over what all my family has been through in the past couple years.  Between our personal stuff (i.e. bankruptcy, wrongful foreclosure), both sets of our parents have had their share of heartache.  FIL in the hospital for almost like 3 months last year, my mom’s breast cancer recurring and coming back as stage 4 breast cancer (#cancersucks), and my MIL’s brother passing away last week.  I just want to throw my hands up and yell, “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.”
  • For my two year old princess to have some awesome bedhead and I’m proud of it.
  • To watch in awe and wonder when Kimmi dances around the room and throws her arms around with such beautiful extension.  I’m hoping to nourish the dancer I think she can be.  I’ve been teaching her basic steps and it makes me happy.
  • To be so excited watching my boys grow up, but to feel the bittersweetness because they’re still my babies.  They’ll always be my babies and I’ll always call them my babies throughout their lives whether they like it or not.  I’m their mom and I can call them what I want.
  • To question my faith and what it means for me and my family.  As I told David last night, my faith has been horribly shaken over the past five years and I don’t like it.  But then it’s not like I can jump right back in feeling how I still feel.  However, I want my children to know God how I knew him when I was their age.  Question is, how to do that?  As I said in an earlier post, my faith is something for an entirely different post.

 

So.

What’s ok with you??

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're having a hard time! Our family had a rough few months the end of last year/the beginning of this one and I just recently thought I had cancer! God is faithful though and He will bring you through everything!! Keep on trusting Him! I know how hard it can be!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.