5.24.2012

Attempting to Embrace the Camera

It’s been awhile since I’ve linked up with Emily over at the Anderson Crew.  I feel like a lucky ducky that she and her clan are moving here to Texas very soon.  And I think I can win Milo over with the fact that I can see Texas Motor Speedway from my house.  ::wink-wink::

David recently celebrated his 25th birthday (for the 11th time).  As you all know, he is in love with bacon.  So, on Saturday, we had a combined birthday gathering of families, since his sister’s bday is a couple days before his.  His sister got him the best gift ever.

IMG_20120519_121241
The best bacon ever!!

Last month, we were lucky enough to score some Frisco RoughRiders Minor League Baseball tickets and had a blast!!!!

IMG_20120427_210505

And here’s me and Kimmi snuggling up one night.  Love this little one.

IMG_20120505_155704

 
And I have to post these last three, despite them being taken back in November of 2010.  I love them.  I love the photographer.  And I love my husband more than life.
abbifammini-133
abbifammini-135abbifammini-134

As for update on our housing situation… we found out yesterday the house that we were so desperately wanting we didn’t get.  Apparently the realtor company had an actual buyer for the house and they were stringing us a long with delay after delay in case the deal fell through.  We feel used and abused, once again.  But, it may be a blessing in disguise.  There is a house in our current neighborhood that we can afford, that is four bedrooms, and the boys can still walk to school and stay at the same school.  So we’re praying.  I leave you today with two Scriptures that have been brought back to my attention and have reignited my faith a tad.

Jeremiah 29:11

Amplified Bible (AMP)

11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

 

Philippians 3:13-14

The Message (MSG)

12-14I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

 

My faith is a whole other story for a whole other day.  But today, I’m embracing what I DO have.  And that is my loving husband, my adorable kids (despite two year old temper tantrums), and hope that my God has my back.  Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and your gorgeous family. You need to do a session while I'm there in June!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.