It's day numero cinco!! And we get to talk about our best girlfriends! I have two that come to mind!
The first is Sarah. I did a whole post on her with a VERY humorous story about our Senior Spring Break trip on a cruise ship. Yup. Good times. Please go read the post and comment back here. It’s seriously hilarious.
I know the post was 3 1/2 years ago. But it’s still funny. She had a baby girl last January with her hubby on the same day that my other best friend, Jessica, had her baby girl!! I think it’s awesome because my two best friends had their first babies on the same exact day!!!!
Jessica, I met in 7th grade. I don’t see her nearly as much as I should now. Life gets crazy in the midst of marriage and children. I still have notebooks that we passed back and forth our freshman and sophomore years of high school. At her baby shower last year, I gave her our box of notes that we had passed back and forth, too, for her reading pleasure. She ended up going to a extra smart school at UNT to finish her junior and senior year of high school while completing her freshman and sophomore years of college. And she became an eye doctor!!! And married her prince charming!!!
Here is Jessica and her now husband, Shawn. They are a perfect match. This was them back on our wedding day, when Jess was my maid of honor.
And here is me and Jessica at her baby shower January 2011. Kimber was still not enjoying posing for the camera and still had trouble walking! Don’t mind the sweet bruises on her head!!
My everyday girlfriends now include the sweet girls I work with at the restaurant.
Granted, Rhiannon (R) chopped my face off… but in the middle is very sweet Val, my boss. She has done amazing things for my family.
And the Gerhard’s girls at Oktoberfest. Lindsey (in the green) doesn’t work with us anymore (boo…) but there’s Rhiannon, and then Amanda (a.k.a. OMallz). I spend a lot of time with these girls!!
So, link up and start planning for the last week of the FVC!!

wow ...she's a smarty pants....i was lucky to just graduate hahaha
ReplyDelete