What?! Did I just hear a gasp from my Bloggy Friends?! Two posts in one day?! Yup. Instead of folding laundry, I am blogging once again, waiting for the repair-guy to get here to fix our garage door opener. Can I say I’m enjoying the fact that we don’t have to pay to fix crap around the house?!

So here we go.
It’s ok…
- To take a week off from work outs, even though I really need to work out.
- To kick ass and take names in Modern Arnis. I am thoroughly enjoying it. If you don’t know what it is, Google it and be amazed.
- To be excited for upcoming things at the restaurant. I really enjoy my job!
- To want to throat punch these adults who literally allowed 4-6 dogs maul this sweet baby’s face practically off: READ ARTICLE HERE It’s horrible. That precious baby didn’t deserve it. So, I’m implementing a rogue Throat Punch Thursday to that family.
So that’s about it for right now. I really need to go fold laundry and attempt to hang pictures on my wall. Most of my walls are still bare (I can’t stand it) and I really need to do some crafting tonight because there might be a really awesome opportunity coming up for me and I need to be prepared to jump on board! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday.
Oh. My baby boy? He turns 9 on Saturday. Ooooo… I just remembered of another link up I need to do today! Post #3 coming right up!

Your blog is adorable and so are your kids!
ReplyDeleteCome visit Marriage from Scratch!
~Christina
www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com
I love the new look!!
ReplyDelete