7.02.2008

Here's me...



I'm 4-5 inches smaller now all over! Curve's is great! Granted, over my first month working out there, I've gained 2 pounds, but the owner/trainer said that's normal because I'm turning some of my flab into muscle. But, on the plus side, (wow... poor choice of words) I've lost an inch on both thighs, half inch on each arm, inch off my waist, and sadly, an inch of my chest. But it's all good! I just can't believe I've fallen into the trap of taking pictures of myself... Thank you my favorite Mere... ugh... I'll get you for this... but not today. I'll be nice 'cause it's your birthday...

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! And I, personally, love that you are doing the cheesy myspace-esque picture of yourself!! You look beautiful! I love your hair, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great, but you looked great before too. I think I need to do curves when carson gets in school this fall. I have my 20 year high school reunion coming up soon! YUK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this picture of you. definitely my favorite. i can see the difference in your face. both with the smiling glow and you look thinner. way to go on the weight loss. now as soon as i get unsick...im going to jump on the band wagon of workin out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.