
I admit. I'm in a funk. I have to be in funk if I went through a whole bottle of Arbor Mist Strawberry White Zinfandel in like four hours. Don't worry, I learned my lesson. It came back to bite me in the @$$.
Tomorrow David leaves to go to College Station for fire academy to learn more repelling and rope stuff. He gets home late Friday night. I'm gunna be lonely. To top that off, Dr. K and Erika are both taking vacations this next week so I'll be by my lonesome all week at the office. The good thing is I get to see my favorite Meredith on Tuesday for dinner and a movie. We're gunna go see "Momma Mia!" which I am stoked about.
I get to catch up on some scrapbooking maybe at the office while no one will be there. I'll have plenty of time for blogging too... Ok, this post is pointless. Gotta get Joshy in bed. G~nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.