7.30.2008

Hump Day

What a week this has been already...

We had nine patients on Monday, eight patients on Tuesday, and five today (our half day). This may not seem like a lot, however, the past three months I've worked there, we've had a total of maybe four on a busy day. And there's only three of us in the office!! I got to help with some procedures which was cool for me. I'm still really enjoying my new position and the nurse and doctor I work with.

So, we're still kinda babysitter hunting. Mom's surgery went really well and she's moving around with a walker a lot better than I expected her to. She says she's having less pain after the surgery which makes a lot of sense: she had a smashed ankle and tons of bone fragments floating along and hitting her tendon and ligaments and her tib/fib was not attached to the ankle! DUH! LOL! I'm proud of her though. She's pulling through this like a champ.

Tomorrow I go for my yearly junk + physical. We took my fasting labs to check my cholesterol in my office to save me from the nurses at my doctor's office. My cholesterol is SUPER low which is good, but I need to bump up the good cholesterol by exercising more. Here I thought two to three times a week at Curves PLUS running after my boys was enough... psh!

Anyway, enjoy the new updated look! I've had a blast playing around with the different backrounds!


1 comment:

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.