So the day started off well...
I went to the dentist to get a hole filled (stupid braces for 8 years) and in the middle of my treatment and being numb, my mother in law called. I thought, this couldn't be good.
And it wasn't.
Ma broke her tib and fib right about the ankle joint. She was hanging curtains and the stool she stepped on collapsed. (I'll get pictures soon.) Her ankle was a mess... So, I left the dentist and headed right to the ER. I beat the ambulance there by 20 minutes.
Afterwards, we went back to her house to meet Anna and the kids and to pick up my boys then headed home. So, my work week has been made a little more stressful. And when we got home, Gus chewed on toys, my favorite hat, my favorite slippers, and the boys little table chair. All in all, it was a stressful day and I'm exhausted.
Bless your heart. All when the hubby is out of town, right?! Always happens like that! Let me know if I can do anything! we live so close!
ReplyDelete