Friday:I went to work, which is amazing to me. Granted, there are aspects that frustrate me to pieces, but that's a whole other topic. I joined Curves last week and started my work outs this week. I have to say it's nice going into a "gym" (if you can call Curves one) and not feeling utterly overwhelmed by machines, weights, teenagers in their halter tops and short-shorts. I am the youngest member at this location, which does make me feel a little out of place. But it's been hilarious hearing these older women chit-chatting making their rounds around the machines. Anyhoo, I got off work, stopped at the store for stuff for dinner. We had Nugget (the rookie at the firestation) and his girlfriend, Christina, over for one of my all time favorite meals: Pork Tenderloin, Cheesy-Hash Brown Potatoes, and Grilled/Roasted Corn with Jalapenos. So I thought I felt bloated just because I ate so dang much. But noooooo....
Today:
So, maybe it's not just basic-after-eating-too-much bloating... Every little scream, whether happy or angry, every little stinkin' toy on the floor, every little tiny bit of a tone of whiny-ness... seriously pissed me off today. My boobs hurt. I want to eat EVERYTHING in site. I honest wish I could've gone to the gun range today to fire off a couple rounds in my revolver that I have yet to shoot for the first time. That would've been super!
So taking after my bloggin' buddy, Ruth, my next post will be "Good Things." Maybe it'll help me think more positively...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.