6.22.2008

I wanna go back to Beaver's Bend!

I miss the lightning bugs. As Joshy said while we were there, "Mommy, they look like stars that have fallen from the sky and shine like diamonds here on earth!" He's so descriptive for a five year old!

I miss watching Joshy and Joey playing in the lake, screaming hysterically. I miss the peace and quiet, sitting on the front porch of the cabin. Even sitting by the fire when we went up there in April, when we stayed on the park grounds in our pop-up.

I had no worries there. No stresses. Everything that was bothering me, didn't anymore. It was like a worry free life. If only that was possible.

Now, tomorrow, I get back to the normal life. Back to work. I just wish I could do the things in the house that I want to... moving Joey into Joshy's room so they will share. But in order to do that, I have to completely clean out that room to move Joey's furniture in. Then I want to get to painting Joey's "old" room and making my little shelves. Hopefully, I can do this room by myself. Then I want to start working on our bedroom, to make it a more peaceful place for us to get away from things...

Ugh... I just want to be back in the cabins...

1 comment:

  1. what are you going to do with joey's "old" room once you move everything around?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.