6.08.2008

So today, I'm thinking of good things!


  • Finding a Chi hairstraightener for $99 at Sam's Club! (Oh yeah, that's right, I gotta Chi for $200 less than the original price. BOO-YAH!)

  • Buying a beautiful bouquet of flowers

  • Gerber Daisies

  • Cinnamon toast

  • Listening to my boys laugh hysterically at each other while playing nicely together

  • My courageous husband

  • The smell of freshly clean blankets just out of the dryer

  • Children who are potty trained. (At least one out of two isn't bad!)

  • Watching my favorite movies with no interuption or with girlfriends

  • Tim Hawkins on YouTube

  • Waiting for the week in July where both the doctor and nurse I work with will be both out of town on their summer vacations, and I get to take my scrapbooking to work and work all week on scrapbooking!!! YAY!

I think that's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting "Good Things"! Didn't it make you feel great?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.