You should've seen the place before I started... good Lord!
6.29.2008
My little boys...
... are growing up! Joey's almost two and it's time for the boys to move in together! Slowly but surely I've been moving Joey into Joshy's room. Yesterday, I cleaned out Joshy's closet and moved toys to the top shelves so they have to ask for toys. Granted, it'll be annoying that they have to ask and can't get the toys themselves, however... they will have to pick up the toys they're playing with in order to play with another set of toys. The whole issue we've had was toys all over the dang floor. Big Legos, Kid K-nex, Tinkertoys... those things stinkin' hurt when you step on'm. So here's the closet now after the work I've done today. I moved the bookshelf into the closet and moved all of Joey's books and stuffed animals in there today. Here are the pictures! I'm so proud! I did this plus LOADS of laundry! Super-Mommy in da' house!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
phew! you are "super mommy in da' house". lol.
ReplyDeletedon't you just love productive days like that?! good job, momma!
ReplyDeleteI wanna see more pictures of your house!
ReplyDelete