After Kimber had her ear tube surgery, that night we stopped by Anna's house since she had a little something for Kimber. Anna is a good friend of mine who has sweet Chayden (a.k.a. Mr. Cheddars). We were preggo at the same time, which was pretty cool. (CLICK HERE) Anna is a hot mom of 5, yes 5, sweet kids and you can follow her BLOG. She's hilarious and has much more funnier (yes, I said funnier, deal) mom stories than I can dream of. Go check her out!
Anyway, Chayden and Kimber are about 3 months apart, and Anna bought Kimber the precious outfit she's got on and we decided to do a little fun photo shoot.
The babies wanted NOTHING to do with it. We laughed so hard, we about peed our pants. Chay and Kimmy just fed off each other. Kimmy would scream and Chay would look at her and start crying too. And if Chay looks at you and you pout at him, he'll stick out his lower lip and start crying. So, here are some pics.
I still laugh at them. Is that wrong?! I think not.
Doesn't get any cuter than these two together. ♥




Awwww! Who knew that misery could be SO adorabe! lol
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteLove that Rolly Polly Princess
ReplyDelete