![]() |
| Here she is in the waiting room! |
I would like to say for the record: I DIDN'T CRY. I held it together. Thank. You. Very. Much.
So, around 7:20 or so, Dr. came in and filled me in on her surgery. He said they took her back and she babbled at them while they laid her on the table, put the happy-gas mask on her, and she was out. He said it took longer to clean the
When I got to her she was screaming pretty hard, but once she realized that I was there with a bottle, she calmed down and as I talked to her, she looked at me funny. Now, I don't know if it was because:
1) I'm funny looking.
2) She was a little hazy coming out of the gas.
~OR~
3) She really hasn't heard my true voice in awhile from her ears being so stinkin' plugged up.
But, she came out of recovery super fast and we were home by 8:15 to see David and Josh off for their weekend trip to Corpus Christi! Then she took a 3 hour nap and was back to normal and we spent the rest of the day together, going to grandma's house and then for a mini-playdate with her boyfriend, Chayden! (Mama Anna got Kimmy a precious outfit!!!!)
![]() |
| Jumpin' away! |
I am so thankful that everything went so well. Our ENT Dr. was fabulous and the nurses were so sweet.
Now, if the surgery center would reiterate not bringing siblings along... it would make the waiting room so much more enjoyable. Oh, and if parents wouldn't argue with the front desk people over their insurance benefits. Their relationship is with you, not your insurance company... suck it up peeps.
Just sayin'...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.