9.09.2010

Motherhood is ... {Embracing The Camera}

I'm trying some new things with my blog and I'm making an effort to do more posts.  Now, I know I'm not the funniest writer, like ANNA, or the most CRAFTY, but I enjoy writing about my family and things the kids say and posting pictures and such.
I've come across this blog hop, if I can call it that, through an old friend, MEAGAN.  So, here's my first try at "Embrace the Camera."





So, I tried to get a cute picture of me and Kimber.  Neither turned out ok, but I tried!!  I took the kids to the local park about a month ago to feed the ducks and the evil-spawns-of-satan geese.  Seriously.  The geese are Satan's minions (Joshy's words, not mine).  When we drive through some mornings, they try and peck my car.

So there's my first edition of Embrace the Camera!!  I love my little rolly-polly-princess!!

3 comments:

  1. i love that first picture!

    thanks for joining us this week---hope to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute!

    I hate geese. They are so mean. They hiss. They bite.

    Satan's spawn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.