9.16.2010

Motherhood is ... {Embracing The Camera} Sept. 16


Following in Emily's footsteps, here is my edition of Embracing the Camera! Here is me and Kimber taken last October!

 
 A good friend of mine is a photographer and offered to do some amazing prenatal shots of me and Kimber.  This is by far one of my most favorite!!  I got this one printed big and hanging on our wall in the living room.  With Kimber being my last child, I was definitely up for doing some preggo-shots to capture my pregnancy.  Natasha did an amazing job!

Here's me and my rolly-polly-princess!  We were out walking our "Adopt A Street" with our Cub Scout Pack last weekend and low and behold, I finally got a picture of me and Kimber!  YAY!!!  I'm trying to get out from behind the camera more!

5 comments:

  1. It's so hard to believe she hasn't always been around. She completes your family so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Your daughter has AWESOME cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I just want to squeeze your daughters cheeks!! My son was a roly poly when he was that age too. She's adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah! love the belly pic :) it's fun (and a little sad) to see how much they've grown!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.