
On the eve of my baby girl turning 10 months, I decided to post this:
Her birth (c-section) was one of the most enjoyable times in my life. Everything went so smoothly, I love my OB and my anesthesiologist was a freaking riot. For some reason, I'm struggling with the fact that my baby girl is two months away from turning 1. Very bittersweet.
She's my last child.
We will be celebrating our last child's first birthday.
Our last first birthday celebration.
I was reading through some older blog posts, and back on January 4, 2009, and it was different lists. In the section 8 Things I Look Forward To, #4 "Our future child, whenever God feels it's the right time for us." Wow.
And then in 8 Things I Wish For, #5 "Our last child to be a baby girl."
God has blessed my family more than I can fathom.

very heartwarming post....
ReplyDeleteAwww, I have a photo similar to this after my section but my husband didn't remove his mask for the shot. I guess we didn't realize he was allowed to!! The entire thing was an emergency section so we were very unprepared! But I have to say that despite the circumstances it went wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better crew working on me! And what a wonderful result! Happy, healthy, babies!
ReplyDeleteLove this post - bittersweet indeed :)
ReplyDeleteamen.
ReplyDeletesweet picture and sweet post.