1.02.2010

Motherhood is playing catch-up!

It's been almost 6 weeks since Kimber graced us with her presence! And surprisingly it's been a pretty easy transition! She's a pretty good sleeper, even though we could work on what we call her gas mileage! To explain... she takes 4 oz. every 3 hours. Occasionally, she can make it to 4 hours, but that's pretty much only at night. So, yeah, she could work on her gas mileage!

Here is Kimber on Christmas Eve @ one month! She was 9 pounds 2 ounces! Gained 2 pounds in a month! Her little cheeks are getting so chunky and she's getting the rolls on her upper thighs! I love them to pieces!

We had snow here Christmas Eve! We actually had a white Christmas! My first official one, even with spending numerous Christmas' up in PA and in NC! Here are a few pics of the boys!



Christmas went well for the boys and they made out like bandits! I didn't get near as many pictures as I wanted. But I did get some pictures of Kimber in the nightgown that I wore 28 years ago on my first Christmas. What's neat is that my parents came in town this past week and brought a picture of me in the gown and I put them side by side. Kimber definitely looks like me!

Once my dad can, he's going to scan in the picture of me in the gown so I can put them side by side and share!

I go back to work on Monday, January 4th and I have to say, it'll be nice to get back into the full work routine for me and school routine for the boys. It's been a long 2 weeks!! My parents came in town right before the new year and the boys had a blast getting to play with them. And my parents were so tickled to spend time for the first time with their one and only granddaughter. I have a feeling she's going to be very spoiled by them!

So, there's an update, minus all the temper tantrums, time-outs, diaper changes, feedings, laundry, and cleaning. We've been busy! Oh, and by the way, if you get a chance, I highly recommend taking a trip to the Ft. Worth Museum of Science and History! They've totally remodeled and just recently reopened! It's fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Look at Kimber's cheeks!!! So cute!

    And you guys had more snow on Christmas than we had here. How crazy is that???

    Thanks for the prayers :) My husband is stationed at Sheppard AFB.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.