1.24.2010

Kimber is 2 months old!! I can't believe it! Here are some fun things about Kimber!

1) She takes 4 ounces of formula every 4-5 hours.
2) She loves to be wrapped up in our poncho liner. (a.k.a. cammo blanket)
3) She sleeps about 5-7 hours straight at night.
4) She loves taking baths with me and loves listening to me singing to her while we're having our girl time!
5) She is totally in love with her older brothers. I am enjoying this while it lasts, because her brothers are totally in love with her, as well. I give it until she gets in their stuff and starts talking back to them!
6) She's starting to smile more and coo at us. Like, today, in church!! So sweet!
7) She's already into size 2 diapers! And she wears 0-3 month clothes. She got to wear "big girl" jeans today to church and they're almost too tight around her tummy, but they're way too long on her! She's got short legs!
8) We love to blow raspberries on her cheeks!

Here are some sweet pictures of baby girl! Enjoy!!!





She is 11.1 pounds and 22" long now!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Look how big she's getting! She has the perfect cheeks for raspberries :)

    I'm glad you two have girl time together. It must be nice to finally have some more estrogen in the house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!! I love her cheeks!! I just wanna kiss them!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.