7.14.2009

The Youngest Monkey Turns 3!!

Jo-Jo Monkey turned 3 on the 9th! He's such a big boy now! We're currently working on potty training, which is going ok. He's just one of those kiddos that just doesn't seem to care if he's dry or wet! But he got some really cool big boy pants in Thomas the Train and Transformers, and he wears them around the house.

We had a birthday party for him and he had a BLAST! The picture below is by far my favorite! ;o) We got him a Thomas the Train cake and he was soooo excited! All morning and early afternoon he kept asking, "Pahty now? Pahty now?" And here is me and my birthday boy! (I didn't give myself enough time to do my hair and make-up, so I think I look like doo-doo!)

We had a great turn out and some incredible food and spent some awesome time with our friends! All the kids played outside in the little pools we had laid out. (By the way, can you tell Joey dressed himself??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.