Outside my window… it's raining, and I'm actually thrilled about it!
I am thankful for… a healthy pregnancy.
From the kitchen… BBQ ribs, cheesy hash brown potato casserole, and nasty veggies.
I am wearing… black scrub pants and one of the few scrub tops that still fit. It's getting a bit tight tho!
I am creating… Joey's first year scrapbook... and I'm only at the point where Joshy got to see Joey for the first time. I'm seriously behind and I need to finish before baby #3 gets here!
I am going… crazy. Care to join?
I am reading… not a lot of anything lately. Unless you count random people's blogs. Some of them read like books!
I am hoping… that baby #3 is a girl!
I am hearing… nothing right now. In about an hour, I'll be hearing a screaming, annoying child that is in our office every week because Mom is clueless how to treat basic colds, even though she has another child only a year older... all the child does is scream at us not to touch him... ugh.
Around the house… is getting beautiful! I love nesting!
One of my favorite things… Facebook. It's quite sad. I'm addicted. Any support groups out there?!
A few plans for the rest of the week… work at the office, come home and pray I have the energy to continue cleaning. It's so rewarding!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.