I’m slowly but surely trying to get back into the blogging world. A friend of mine links up with a couple different things during the week, so I’m following suit. Thanks Ashleigh!!!
So, I’m linking up today with Jamie.
This week, I’m lovin’:
> My purchases from Old Navy!!!
> These jeans that I just bought in a junior size 7. I’m lovin’ that I haven’t fit in a junior size 7 since I was 20. I’m almost 30. You do the math.
Wallflower Embroidered Bootcut Jeans
> Season 7 of Grey’s Anatomy is streamin’ on Netflix!
> Watching my baby girl grow up, even though it is painful. I’m watching her sit in our recliner reading a book right now! And earlier we played with her favorite baby doll and danced around the room to Veggie Tales!
> My job. Seriously. I really do. Despite the fact that Oktoberfest is coming up and we have to wear one of these:
No, this one isn’t mine. But it was the closest I could find without some big boobed ho in it.
> My husband. And my 3 babies. Lovin’ them a lot right now.
So what are you lovin’??
Great finds!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the size 7! And thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDelete