10.13.2011

Embrace the Camera + It’s Ok Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays
 

I got 2 link ups today!  HOLLA!  I think this is a first!  TWO link ups and TWO blog posts back to back.  Yeah baby.

So, here’s my Embrace the Camera picture.

IMG_20111005_165059

Yes, I’m tired.  Yes, I look like shit pure gorgeousness.

And, here’s me rocking my size junior 7 jeans.

IMG_20111007_190113

Hellz to the yeahz.

Which leads into my “It’s Ok Thursday” link-up.

It’s ok…

… to be probably one of the few who swore she’d never read the Twilight Saga, and finally caved.  Granted, I skipped the first book because I already new the premise and jumped right into the second.  And read all 3 within 2 weeks.  And gunna read the last one again because the first part of Breaking Dawn is coming out a couple days after my birthday.  Eep!

… for my husband to roll his eyes at me for reading the Twilight Saga.

… for me to kinda-sorta be freaked out about turning 30.  I feel blessed though.  Been married for 10 years, and have 3 beautiful children.

… for this picture to kinda freak me out:

IMG_20111010_143009

(For this picture to freak you out, you have to understand how extremely difficult it can be to get all my kids to smile and look at the camera AT.THE.SAME.TIME.  Normally, Josh has a goofy-ass grin.  Joey sticks his tongue up his nose (yes, you read that right).  And Kimmi… well…. typical toddler. They all said, “Cheese!” and smiled.  No, I didn’t threaten them.  Or bribe them.)

… to be completely, utterly excited about this upcoming hunting season.  Certainly when my hubs reports he saw 6 deer while out at the lease recently.  Momma’s hungry.  For VENISON!!!  And rabbit.  Yes.  I ate rabbit recently and it was FANTASTIC!  David made Rabbit Mole (mexican type dish, pronounced mol-eh).

IMG_20110929_174420 

… to wish to take a vacation and leave my children behind.

… to blame the full moon for the way my children have been acting and for how I’ve been feeling.

… to still be incredibly, amazingly in love with my husband.

What’s ok with you??

2 comments:

  1. I often, blame the full moon for my kids behavior! Glad I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable!

    No worries, 30 isn't so bad. I crossed that threshold 2 months ago. Its a lot like your late 20s, only now you have to say 30 instead. lol

    Stopping by from Amber and Neely's linkup :)

    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.