9.15.2011

I’m back… I think…

Gunna be a picture heavy post!!
It's been two months. Since my last post, David and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary!  We went to Broken Bow, OK.  One of our favorite places to go, a little hidden treasure. 
DSCN0692
DSCN0690
DSCN0691
We got to go to one of my favorite places in the world...
DSCN0693
And I got to drink my favorite wines in the world...
DSCN0695
In the best hot tub in the world…
DSCN0703
With the hottest man in the world...
DSCN0696
And I went fishing at the earliest hour in the world…
DSCN0705
DSCN0707
DSCN0710
DSCN0712
DSCN0715
DSCN0716
We had a great time fishing, even though our fishing guide was a little “different.”
DSCN0726
DSCN0725
David made me the best anniversary dinner EVER!
DSCN0732
It was a beautiful trip.  We didn’t want to leave.  It’s absolutely gorgeous up there.
DSCN0734
And since the trip… we’ve had a lot of tea parties with Kimmi!
DSCN0738 DSCN0735 DSCN0737
And we had a monumental first day of school! Joey starting Kindergarten!
DSCN0742
DSCN0743
DSCN0744
DSCN0748
DSCN0751
DSCN0752
So, now, I’m linking up with through a friend of mine from high school with a link called:


Its Ok Thursdays

It’s ok…
… that my 8 year old thinks my blog is called “Minions of Motherhood.”  Actually it’s quite hilarious.
… to miss my husband who’s been gone for 7 days fighting numerous wildfires all over the state of Texas.
… to be highly addicted to “Glee,” “Grey’s Anatomy,” and “Dancing with the Stars” that I could pee my pants with excitement for next week’s premieres.
… to miss the girls at work because I haven’t seen them in almost a week.
… to miss my best friends in IL and NC.
… to take 3 hours naps in the morning because I couldn’t sleep the night before in an empty bed.
… to cry whenever I want to because I miss people.
… to laugh hysterically at myself and co-workers dressed up in German dirndls.
… to drool over jeans and shoes from Express that I will never be able to afford, even though I think I deserve them because I’m down to a size 4/6.
What’s ok with you???!
Happy living peeps!

1 comment:

  1. I totally think you should rename your blog "motherhood and minions" :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.