I’m sure most of you have seen that the DFW area of Texas has gotten seriously spanked by some winter weather. Exactly a week ago, we had beautiful weather, sunny and in the mid 70s. Then the spanking happened Monday night into Tuesday.
Starting last night, we got snow! Beautiful big flakes of snow. So beautiful, my husband couldn’t wait to go in it! We woke the boys up about 12:30am and David went outside in just shorts and made snow angles for our birthday boy, Josh! I seriously laughed my butt off. And so did the boys!
So, today, we played! And it was Kimber’s first time in the snow!
I got pegged by two snowballs in the making. Ouch.
It’s been quite a week with it being my first week home full-time. We’ve been going a little stir-crazy, but we’ve managed to survive!
Stay warm Bloggers!
we have the cutest daughters ever! ;)
ReplyDelete