Today’s pictures are in honor of my oldest who turns 8 tomorrow.
::sniff-sniff::
Where does the time go? Can he please stop growing? He’s become such a fascinating young man. A straight-A student, a budding artist, and one heck of a big brother to Joey and Kimber.
Great photos!!!! I cant believe how fast time goes once you have kids... its insane. I agree... i just want it all to slow down!!!! happy birthday to your little man :)
Awwww, happy birthday to your Joshua! What a great bunch of photos and memories. Now, to slow/stunt growth, I'm contemplating a slow and steady diet of cigarettes and coffee for my girls.That works right?LOL Just kidding! thank God for photos and videos because these littles grow up TOO FAST!!Happy Birth Day anniversary Abbi Mama!
Great photos!!!! I cant believe how fast time goes once you have kids... its insane. I agree... i just want it all to slow down!!!! happy birthday to your little man :)
ReplyDeleteHe's a beautiful boy. *sniff*
ReplyDeleteI totally concur-time flies. I loved this post!
ReplyDeleteTime just flies when you're having fun :) Great pics! Hope he has a happy happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, happy birthday to your Joshua! What a great bunch of photos and memories. Now, to slow/stunt growth, I'm contemplating a slow and steady diet of cigarettes and coffee for my girls.That works right?LOL Just kidding! thank God for photos and videos because these littles grow up TOO FAST!!Happy Birth Day anniversary Abbi Mama!
ReplyDelete