1.15.2011

Saturday Six

BWS tips button
  • How do you feel about the death penalty?
  • Did you make a New Year's resolution? If so--what!?
  • Why do women take men on Maury for paternity tests when they know DAMN well that Maury is going to say..."You are NOT the father!"??
  • Teen Mom on MTV...does it glorify teen pregnancy? Do you watch it? Don't lie--you do, don't you?
  • Pajama jeans--rockin or ridic?
  • Travel back in time--tell us about the teenage you!
Well let's see.  Been awhile since I've participated in a Saturday 6, figured I would in the midst of a rare quiet moment in the house.

Death penalty?  I'm completely for it.  I just think it sucks that here in Texas we have gazillions of death row inmates, and the state takes its dang time killing them off.  IMHO they don't kill them off fast enough so the rest of us pay for them to stay in jail, with warm beds and warm food, watching Joy Behar whenever they want, getting an education, which they'll never use....  :::stepping off soap box:::

This year's New Year's resolution is fairly simple.  I want to be a better wife to my awesome husband and I want to be the best mom I can be to our kiddos.  (Come back later to my blog and I'll go into more detail of how this is going to be accomplished.)  I also want to be healthy.  I'm not the normal person who wants to always diet or lose such-n-such amount of poundage.  I just want to continue having healthy eating habits and exercise to continue living healthy.

Maury's show.... oye.  Over-glorified-attention-seeking-hos.  Fo sho.  Only thing that pulls my heartstrings is the fact that those sweet babies have no idea what douches they have for parents.

Teen Mom.  To some aspects, I think it does glorify teen pregnancy.  Then on the other hand, it shows first hand how hard it is to finish school, finding someone to help watch the baby, issues with the dad running off with another girl that he's soon to knock-up because he can't keep it in his pants.  I watched a couple episodes during my last pregnancy and I laughed at the stupidity of those little girls.  Made me feel better about myself.  Hee-hee.

Pajama Jeans... I've seen this commercial once and spewed coke out of my mouth.  Really??  WTF?!

Travel back in time to the teenage me.  Well?  How far back?  I was a good teenager for the most part.  Made good grades, was totally Rachel from Glee without the hideous clothing, and loved driving my Jeep Cherokee.  BEST CAR EVER!!  I really never got in trouble until I got caught on graduation night.  Our school did this "Project Graduation" thing every year, which you sign up to go to beforehand.  After graduation, I didn't want to go to the stupid thing.  (High school was not enjoyable for me.  If you know ANYTHING about Southlake, Texas, you'd understand.)  So, I decided to stay the night at David's (my husband now) house.  Much to my surprise, if you don't check into PG, they call your parents.  Then they tried paging me (yes, pagers were the thing) and I kept ignoring them.  Then my parents called David's house and his mom answered and had no clue my parents didn't know that I was there....  Well, it was fun while it lasted.  And I was official busted.  GOOD TIMES!

This one was fun!  Hopefully, I'll get to blog more with some changes coming up!

Be good!

1 comment:

  1. you and I think the exact same thing about the death penalty

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.