Back in the end of last year, it hit me. We haven’t had family portraits done since JOSH!!! A good friend of mine, who did my pre-natal pictures and Kimber’s newborn pictures found a fabulous photographer to photograph her last child’s birth. After looking at her shots, and looking through family portraits that Chantel had done, I was floored. She captures the true essence of everything she shoots.
I contact Chantel. And I knew she was going to be a best friend. And thus begins a friendship…
On November 27, 2010, we went to Carrollton to the Homestead Museum and captured some amazing pictures. Here are two collages of some of my favorite shots!
Chantel captured us. These pictures are going to be cherished more than anyone knows…
There’s a sad ending, however. Chantel is moving back up north soon. And I am going to miss her greatly. So, if you’re reading this, and you live near Alton, IL (correct me if I’m wrong, C!) and are in the market for a fabulous photographer, go to Breathtaking Photography and tell her I sent you. She’s also on Facebook, too!
If you’re in the market for a photographer here in the DFW area, I highly recommend NHance Photography!!!!!
awwww....great pics and super fun collages!
ReplyDelete