... being so busy, I can't see straight.
Just looked at the date of my last post. Holy crap, it's been almost 3 weeks!!!
In the past 3 weeks, all this has gone on:
1) Sickness in the Schmidt house.
2) My birthday weekend, where I went hunting.
3) More sickness in the Schmidt house.
4) Cub Scout Family Camp-Out
5) Getting everything ready for Thanksgiving at my in-laws.
6) Getting everything ready for Kimber's first birthday party.
Yes. She'll be one tomorrow. And yes. I'll probably cry in the morning when I go get her out of her crib and take a picture of her.
:::sigh:::
And 7) We're FINALLY having our family pictures and a couple one year shots of Kimmy taken by the fantabulous Chantel over at Breathtaking Photography.
And then Sunday, I think I'm going to sleep. Hopefully a lot.
Much more to blog, but little time to do it. It'll have to wait, but I'll post later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.