11.06.2010

Motherhood is ... Saturday 6

BWS tips button


Thought I'd link up again to the Saturday 6 put on by Boobies, Babies, & A Blog and Zombie Housewife.

Since it's my birthday month and Boobie's birthday month, this is the perfect Saturday 6!



  1. Do you still celebrate your birthday?
  2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
  3. Craziest thing you've ever done for your birthday?
  4. What's your sign? 
  5. Best present you've ever gotten on your special day?
  6. Worst gift?

Ok.

Do I still celebrate my birthday? For the most part, yes.  This year I'm going hunting with my husband.  Other years we'd go out with friends.

What's my favorite kind of cake? Cheesecake.  Strawberry or raspberry.  Dammit.  Now I want cheesecake and it's only 9:47am...

Craziest thing I've ever done for my birthday? Probably got poop-faced drunk with some old friends a couple years back at a karaoke bar.  Yes.  There are pictures.  No.  I won't share.

What's my sign? Scorpio, baby.  Watch for my sting.

Best present? Hm... I think when I turned 16 and I got my dad's Jeep.  Honestly.  But I've gotten some cool things since then.

Worst gift?  Not getting one at all.

Click on the pic above to go link up.  I've gotta go get Kimber now.... she's pulling crap off the bookcase.  Lovely.

Oh and for the record.  She took like two to three steps by herself this morning.  Stinker.  I don't want her to walk yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.