...finally deciding to do a photo Christmas card...
Our family is complete. (sniff-sniff) And in the past almost 10 years that David and I have been married, we've NEVER, repeat... NEVER done a Christmas photo.
So I figured since I have a Shutterfly account and they’re having a fantastic opportunity for some fabulous bloggers, I am going to partake in some Christmas photocards.
As a backstory, I use Shutterly and their Share Site capabilities to post pictures of my monkeys for family and friends to keep up with us. I am a pathological picture taker and wish I had more photography talent like my friends.
So, I'm thinking of making some of these first:
So going back to the Christmas Cards... Check these out with me by looking at Shutterfly's Choices for designs!
We're getting our family pictures done in a rustic area picked out by a new friend of mine and I can't wait to see the pics and put them on either of these designs!
I'm having to limit myself to choosing from two designs... their choices are endless... how many pictures you want, what size, just a single sheet or folded card?!
And calling my momma bloggers: Follow the link! Shutterfly has a great giveaway for you!
Calling all bloggers! You can receive 50 free greeting cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.