10.02.2010

Saturday 6

BWS tips button

So I thought I'd join in with Boobies, Babies, & A Blog and try out my first Saturday 6!

1. You get a million dollars, what's the first thing you buy?
2. What do you consider to be the best things about yourself? 
(Your best qualities, what you like about yourself etc.)
3. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
4. Have you ever made a scene in public? Elaborate!
5. Any annoying quirks you possess?
6. Are you more aggressive or passive in your personality?

1. You get a million dollars, what's the first thing you buy?
Pay my house off!!!  We've got a lot of unnecessary drama going on with our mortgages right now, and I just want my house paid off so I don't have to worry about it A.N.Y.M.O.R.E.!!!!!!!!!!

2. What do you consider to be the best things about yourself? 
My ability to get along with pretty much anyone, for the most part.  I'm a firm believer in "treat others how you want to be treated."  Same with getting along with other people's kids.  Most kids are drawn to me like a bug to a bug zapper.

3. What do you consider to be your weaknesses? 
I'm a push-over, plain and simple.  But I'm getting better.

4. Have you ever made a scene in public? Elaborate!
Alcohol involved, yes.  And sadly, at a karaoke bar. Honestly, I don't remember enough to elaborate it!!!  

5. Any annoying quirks you possess?
Ha!  Many!!  I'm a motor-mouth. I tend to repeat things because I honestly can't remember if I said something before or not.  I tend to parent other people's children whether they've given me permission or not.  I'm loud.  And I sing out loud while I have my ear buds in while doing the grocery shopping.

6. Are you more aggressive or passive in your personality?
This is an interesting question.  It really depends on the person I'm interacting with.  When I'm at the fire station visiting my husband, I'm more aggressive.  At my office, I'm a little more passive, unless I'm on the phone with a patient who hasn't paid their bill or an insurance company who hasn't paid on a claim.

I've enjoyed this little 6 question tidbit! Click the picture up top to join in!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a pushover too : (. At least we're nice right?

    I just found your blog on a Saturday Blog Hop! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great answers...I too, am a motormouth. What can ya do, right?

    Props for singing in the store...I would be worried I'd scare the children, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.