Granted, Ruthie tagged me back on December 17... I told her I would do this and since I'm waiting for the laundry to be done so I can switch loads, I figured I could do this now!
8 T.V. Shows I watch:
1. Gray's Anatomy - I'm close to a fanatic.
2. Criminal Minds - once again, close to a fanatic
3. Heroes
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. Ted Nugent's Spirit of the Wild
6. CSI: Las Vegas
7. CSI: Miami
8. Dancing with the Stars
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Italian Bistro
3. Shogun Hibachi
4. Edohana Hibachi
5. Uncle Buck's
6. The Cheesecake Factory
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Johnny B's
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. I led worship at our new church, The Church at Sendera Ranch
2. Took David his case for his Blackberry
3. Took a nap with Joey at Ma's house
4. Played with the kittens at Ma's house
5. Got mad at Josh for playing in the mud without asking me first (we didn't have extra clothes or shoes for him... I would've been fine with it, too, if he didn't come up to me screaming because he was dirty and freezing... he played in the mud, he's gotta put his big boy pants on and deal with it.)
6. Joey lost his favorite pacifier at Ma's
7. I created a couple new Blogger backgrounds and titles
8. I put the boys to bed at 7 o'clock! Boo-yah!
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Singing more
2. Scrapbooking more
3. Taking trips with my boys
4. Our future child, whenever God feels it's the right time for us
5. Growing old with my husband
6. Growing more mommy friendships, Lord knows I could use them!
7. Watching our new church grow
8. Getting more than 6 hours of sleep in a row
8 Things I wish for:
1. 1000 acres
2. Mommy time so I can scrapbook and scrapbook and scrapbook to my heart's content, watching endless hours of Grey's Anatomy or whatever movie I feel like at the time
3. My boys to grow up and know the Lord
4. My husband and I to continue to enhance our relationship, there's always more room for growing love!
5. Our last child to be a baby girl
6. Our relationship with my parents to heal
7. More chances to sing
8. I have no idea!
8 People I tag:
I don't think I have 8 people that even read this, but I'll try!
1. Christina
2. Meredith
3. David
4. Jolene and Christopher
5. Amy
Yeah, that's all I got! Happy New Year everyone! I would post resolutions, but I think they're ridiculous. All we should do is live for today and do things pleasing to Him and remain in Him. We should be happy in all we do and with all the loved ones we have in our life. Amen.
We watch Ted Nugent's show, too. I love him...even loved him back in High School!
ReplyDeleteI'll send interview questions today! :)