On their last day, when they were out in the blind, a beautiful buck came by and Josh told David, "Get that one, Daddy!", so David drew his rifle, Joshy plugged his ears and closed his eye tightly, and they got it! Here are some pics from the retarded disposable camera. I tried to fix them, the best I could...



This last shot was when they were hunting in the blind, and poor Josh fell asleep!! So sweet! David was so proud of his big boy for not freaking out about seeing all the blood and gunk... and then when they took the deer to the processor, the man let Joshy control the contraption to lift the deer up. When all the blood started pouring out, Joshy said, "I'm out!" and he was done dealing with yucky stuff!
They had such a great time and Josh can't wait to go hunting with his Daddy again!
Love it!! Chad can. not. wait. until Toot is old enough! What great Daddy-kiddo events!
ReplyDeletelooks like they had lots of fun. glad they got to see and kill one on josh's first trip. how cool!
ReplyDelete