11.22.2008

Date nights, HSM3, and New Beginnings

Tonight, I got to take my Joshy out on a date! We went to go see High School Musical 3. It was a cute ending to the Disney hit series. Joshy was so excited to go to the theatre. Before the movie started, I took him to play some games in the arcade. We played air hockey and some game where you had to shoot underwater monsters that were attacking divers.

I enjoy getting to take little dates with him. And I can't wait for when the time comes that I get to take Jo-Bro.

David and Joshy are going on their first hunting trip together on Monday. I'm hoping they take some great pictures for me to scrapbook now that I have the place to do it! We've been busy around here. We took the desk out of the living room and put it in Joey's old room and then we re-arranged the living room and it's huge now!

Tomorrow morning, I'm finally going back to church. Mom and Dad have found a brand new church called The Church of Sendera Ranch, that meets at Haslet Elementary. I'm excited! It's been over a year since I last went. From what I understand, there's only about 20 couples attending right now and their looking for a worship pastor. I've been praying so hard about where God wants me, how He wants to use me... I feel good about this. We need to be back in a church. It's been way too long and I need to let go of my feelings about what happend to me at CT and just start anew. I guess that's why God is so amazing to me. He lets us start fresh everytime we need to.

Anyway, off to bed for me. G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.