Here is the walkway up to the side of the building we were going in. Erika and I had a blast. She was showing me the ropes, which machines were good to play, which weren't. Her sister Nelva came with us too, but she went to the Air Supply concert. Well, I say went... but she didn't. She got LOST when the event center was just right down about a block away from the casino...
Here is my first slot machine. I decided to go patriotic for my first time. Major Bucks, however, didn't give me major bucks...

Here is my winning amount! It was a great time. However, I can see how people can get addicted to it, but my thing is, they just don't know when to stop while they're ahead. People watching was great! Seeing a man in a pimp suit... little old ladies in wheelchairs...
Thanks Erika for such a great night! Loved it!
Happy Birthday! you are still so young! I just turned 36! yikes
ReplyDelete