So, I went today. I admit, I was rushed into treatment, when I just went for a consultation. But he was knowledgeable and his staff was really nice.
He took a look at some of my moles and dark freckles and found one that "concerned" him. Now, from working in a doctor's office, when the word "concern" comes up it's not good. He took a biopsy of one. He said, "To be completely honest with you, since you understand a lot more than normal patients, this one really concerns me. Most I see like this are cancer."
I just went, "Ok." Great. He said the "c" word. I'm not freaking out yet, but being adopted and not knowing past medical history, is kind of scary to me. I already had one weird dermatology disease, I definitely don't want another.
I also had some heavy duty hard to get rid of warts frozen. He was very agressive freezing them. So, the bottom of my right foot and my right thumb are bascially going to blister up like a burn or a blood blister, that I'll have to pop eventually to get my immune system kicking up and working on them so they'll eventually go away. I hurt. And all I really want to do is cry. Now that the lidicain has worn off on my back, the spot on my back really hurts along with my throbbing foot and thumb... it sucks.
So, I get my results back on Tuesday and we'll know for sure.
I'm also sad because I miss my Joshy. He's gotten to spend some much needed time with his grandma. He just hasn't been the same since he saw her fall and all that... So he spent Monday and Tuesday night with her. And tonight, he and David are down at the deer lease doing some daddy-Joshy time together before he starts kindergarden. I can't believe he's starting school!!!
Alright, I'm done for now. Have a great night everyone!
sorry you had a yuck day! let us know what you find out. carson starts on tuesday and is way excited. I think I am ready too. I guess we will see on tuesday.
ReplyDeletethe car and apartment are awesome. just getting used to all the changes in my life right now.
ReplyDelete