Now, I'm not one for buying things off of info-mercials... but these two products are amazing!!! My mom got me hooked on the Green Bags over Christmas and I've got first hand knowledge that they work! We've had celery for like three weeks, broccoli for almost 4, lettuce for a month... and the bags are reusable! We've saved so much money on produce because we're not having to throw stuff out!!!Today was my first day using the Space Bag. I thought I'd try out the Space Bag for hanging garments, like jackets/coats. I fit 9 jackets in one bag and when I put it back in the closet, it took up space for like two jackets. I originally thought that it was going to be such a pain to suck out the air then hurry to reseal the valve. Nope!!! Not at all!! It takes air out but doesn't let air back in! So, I've decided, I'm going to get more Space Bags because it'll be great for storing baby clothes, extra blankets that we take for camping, winter clothes, maternity clothes... the list goes on!!! And these guys are reusable, too!
So, I admit... I've jumped on the band wagon of products bought off TV. I think my next "As Seen On TV" purchase will be the Pedi-Egg. My mother and father-in-law love theirs!

i bought my parents some cookware off of tv...its like a rubbery material that never allows the food to get burned...we use it the most when baking cookies. i love not having to worry about watching it every 2 sec. and if ill burn this batch or not.
ReplyDeleteive wondered about the pediegg and the spacebags too...but there are stuff ive wanted to try...and obviously dont have money for now. glad to hear they really work from a real person rather than the actors/actresses on the tv.
Jackson (yes, I said Jackson) told me that I need to get some green bags for our fruit that we refrigerate. He said, 'I saw them on tv, mom, I did.' Too funny. I'm also a BIG fan of the vacuum sealed bags... you should look under my bed next time you're over! :)
ReplyDelete