Hello dear readers! Please remember if you’d like to be up to date for when Schmidt hits the fan, please sign up with email!
Today I’m linking up with Emily @ The Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera and linking up with Amber @ Brunch with Amber and Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup! Feels good to be back in the writing mode.
Starting with:

David and I recently tested for our Green Belt in Modern Arnis. It is a Filipino Martial Art which incorporates sticks, knives, or anything you can get your hands on. It incorporates empty hand skills as well. It’s more of an every day self-defense martial art.
Me and David Our test went really well and we are SO loving the crazy group of people we train with.
Here’s me and my princess before we went to the aquarium on our Family Sunday!
And me and my Joe-Bro.
And I have to post this. This is what happens when you get whacked repeated on the hand. You get a lump of broken blood vessels that looks like you have a marble under your hand. ARNIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!
For instance, last night, I got a punyo in my face. (The end part of the stick.)

It’s ok…
… that I want to shout from the mountains that I’ve finally hit my goal weight after two years. The last five pounds came off easily by using a juice extractor and drinking a 16oz combo of fruits/veggies twice to three times a day.
… to anticipate our bankruptcy case being converted or whatever happens. I’m just done with it. The system and lawyers failed us.
… to go into Hobby Yobby (as Kimmi calls it) for one thing and buy the one thing and leave. Super duper proud of myself.
… to admit my priorities were a skewed and to admit that I needed to pull my head out of my ass and pick myself back up and get back on track again.
… to be completely proud of Joe-Bro when he actually sounded out a word two nights ago in his book. We will overcome his dyslexia!
… to be contemplating an offer that was given to us. Just gotta keep praying and God will answer when He knows the timing is right for us.
These two link-ups are my favs. Do you wanna link up to?
I love this! Congrats on your goal weight girl, you rock! I've been wanting to use a juicer for a while now, but I'm afraid I'll starve!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your goal. I bet you feel amazing and if not then you should! Hoping that God leads you in the right direction and everything works out!
ReplyDelete