4.12.2011

Where have I been?!

Just noticed it’s almost been like a month since I last posted. 

So, you ask, where have I been?  Let me show you:

First, I’m spending a heck of a lot of time here:

Gerhards

I am currently one of 3 floor leaders (fancy name for something like a manager, but not labeled manager so I can still make tips!).  It’s a German restaurant in the next city over.  I’m loving it for the most part.  The cash I bring home is amazing and the fact that my fantastic husband is staying home with the kiddos is more amazing!

Second, my time home is spent here:

laundry

Today, alone, I’ve done 6 loads (folded and put away) and currently have two baskets to fold and one to put in the dryer.  I don’t have much time to make the bows I need to make and try and sell or much time to sit on the computer and blog about stuff.

Third, we’ve been spending time here:

backyard

We saved two weeks worth of my cash tips and finally finished the fence in the backyard, which is a project that has been going on for almost two years.  Slowly but surely, it’s getting cleaned up!

Also, I’ve been keeping my mouth shut on some stuff that’s been eating on my nerves, and it’s better that I don’t verbally vomit on here.  I still have a filter on my typing/writing because I am a people pleaser.  Maybe one day, I’ll conquer that.

One day.  But not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.