4.14.2011

{Embrace} The Camera … April 14

We had a Cub Scout Family Camp Out about two weeks ago! Not very many of us went, but we had a blast!  I got some cute shots of Kimber and David together!

DSCN0071 DSCN0068 DSCN0069 DSCN0070

Here is Kimber making her daddy proud by trying an MRE!  (Meal-Ready-Eat, the kind the troops use over seas.  Old habits die hard for this Marine Corp Family!  They’re fabulous for camp-outs!!!)  Kimber LOVED the chicken one they shared!!

It was a hot weekend full of mountain cedar, which turns out, I’m allergic to.  But I toughed it out!

Happy Embracing! And join in the linking fun!

5 comments:

  1. way to go, tough mama! that MRE sounds like a true father/daughter bonding!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MREs are so important, we have them in case of an emergency. I love how your baby seems to enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.