So, yes, I know Father's Day was like almost 2 months ago and my lazy busy butt hasn't blogged. I swear, I'm really, really busy... more on that later.
Anyhoo... Father's Day was a good day for us. One we needed. We spent the day with my inlaws and went swimming, had some yummy steak and corn on the cob... I think I gained 5 lbs. Boo. But boy, was it yummy.
Without further ado, here are some pics I took.
 |
| I tried a couple of times to get a good shot of David and Kimber together. |
 |
| David fixing Joey's mohawk. And yes, it's a real mohawk. |
|
 |
| In process of being thrown. |
 |
| Probably one of my favs from the day!! |
 |
| Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... |
|
 |
| Joey will NOT pee in the pool... but he'll pee anywhere else he can. |
|
 |
| pbthhhhhhhhh ;o) |
|
|
 |
| Those sweet baby blues get me everytime! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.